Blog entry Freerice in Motion
Freerice like you’ve never seen it before! This brand-new video is another reminder that Freerice is not your average trivia game....
We hope this video will help introduce the site to new players. Why is that important? Because the more people who play, the more rice we raise and the more people we can help. So far, we have raised enough to feed almost 5 million people.
The power of Freerice lies in everyone doing our small part. So please share this video with friends and family, and let's rice up against hunger!
Blog entry This Week’s Pick of the Groups: NerdFighters, Finnish Free Ricers and a CBC presenter
Since launching the new version of Freerice, we have seen over 55,000 people sign up and over 2,300 groups created. With such a range, finding an suitable or interesting group can be difficult.
Below are 5 interesting groups for this week’s pick:
Finnish Free Ricers: The group is created by Freerice’s top player, Verano, who has earned as an individual 2,520,000 grains since signing up! Finnish Free Ricers have raised more rice than any other group on Freerice.
Here are the simple steps needed to create a group:
1. Ensure that you have registered yourself
2. Go to http://freerice.com/groups/create
3. Fill in the required fields
4. Upload an image by clicking on the upload button and navigating to where it is saved on your computer, double click the image
5. Choose if it is "open" (anyone can join) or "closed" (only those with an invite link can join)
6. Choose your subjects
7. Hit the "Create" button